Zama San Diego is now open up in Gaslamp, serving Latin American Delicacies with an Asian infusion and using friends on a wonderful journey by means of the Amazonian jungle!
The special blend of culinary offerings lends by itself to the intrigue of the area, curated for friends seeking to working experience a wide variety of flavors, sights, and appears. Lush and alluring from the design to the environment, Zama, is San Diego downtown’s newest night destination.
Brought to you by The San Diego Eating Group, well known for Farmer’s Table, Breakfast & Bubbles, Osteria Panevino, and far more, and designed by Tucker Sadler Architects, recognised for assignments like the AC Resort in gaslamp and Portside Pier, Zama’s tropical rainforest-influenced house accents forest greens and natural tailor made wooden built-ins supplying the house a purely natural, reliable sense.
Menu focused on Latin American delicacies
In opposition to the extravagant backdrop of the lush jungle-impressed area, Zama’s menu focuses on Latin American cuisine like:
- Salmon with broiled enthusiasm fruit glazed, mashed yuca and broccolini.
- Peruvian and Mexican crudos and ceviches like Aguachile created with shrimp, avocado cream, jalapeno and corn chips.
- Scallops with seared, coconut cream rice, guajillo mango sauce and tobiko caviar.
- Classic Japanese hand-rolled sushi, that includes specialty items like Wagyu Maki designed with beef tartare, avocado, wagyu strips and shaved truffles, Zama Crudo designed with sea bass, salmon, scallops, garlic, olive oil, sesame seeds and soy, Rolls Royce Maki with shrimp tempura, asparagus, rolled, tuna strips, jalapeno garlic aioli.
Friends are encouraged to dive in and knowledge cuisine from Chef Tayuka (previously of Nobu and Lumi) and sushi from Chef de Delicacies Luis Alberto Vergara.
Zama San Diego specialty cocktails
The beverage system mimics the space’s tropical flare featuring cocktails highlighting refreshing unique elements like pineapple, coconut, and hibiscus, like:
- Junglerita, a tequila-dependent consume manufactured with pineapple-serrano margarita, lime, curacao, and pineapple-serrano shrub
- Zama-Tini designed with tamarindo mezcal, pomegranate, lemon, float St. Germain foam, and hibiscus powder garnish
- Limitless Evenings, built with espresso-infused vodka, Mr.Black, walnut liquor, and boozy coconut whip/meringue
See you there
Zama is open Sunday by way of Thursday from 4PM to 10PM, and Friday and Saturday from 4PM to 11PM featuring beverages, bottle services, and specialty sushi platters.
Attendees can anticipate the opening of the sushi lounge later on this week, open up 4PM to 12AM daily.
See you there, San Diego!